Monday, October 10, 2016

We Did it Again.....

I had so much fun teaching the 3 day art retreat up in Cascade, ID back in August, I thought I would do another one...only a bit closer to home!

September 29th through October 1st, a smaller group of ladies came to my home studio to partake in a 3 day retreat where we had so much fun creating art, talking & laughing, making new friends and eating good food.  Can't go wrong with that!

This was essentially the same as the Ashley Inn Art Retreat in Cascade, but on a slightly smaller scale.  We learned new things about different materials and mediums to use in our art, as well as growing in our artistic abilities.  Click here to see the 2016 Ashley Inn Art Retreat.

If you are interested in a 3 day retreat in the future, email me here!


It was such a fun weekend!



Here are some examples of the lovely works of art that were created during the weekend...






....And here is the abstract demo I created.


Wonderful work, ladies!  I'm so glad you were all able to attend this retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment