Friday, June 22, 2012

Triads Color Watercolor Workshop in McCall Idaho


Comments from artists who attended...

















Dixie and I with our works in progress

Last weekend, I stretched waaay out of my comfort zone and joined a great group of women in a color theory and watercolor class. Our teacher was so enthusiastic and excited to share her love of color. We made color triads, worked with complimentary and neutralizing colors, layering of colors…. my head was spinning, happily.


Blending color and feeling the brush on canvas was so calming and engaging, a really nice reprieve from writing and speaking.  One of our projects was painting bell peppers, a subject close to my heart. Painting is one way to indulge in the pleasure of colorful food. Another is creating a masterpiece on your plate, and then savoring every bite!


To Your Health and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment