Thursday, August 16, 2018

2018 Ashley Inn Art Retreat...

...was a big success! 
The first weekend in August, I taught a group of 13 talented artists in Cascade, Idaho for three fun, art-filled days, where we painted & created morning til evening!  We learned new techniques, tried different compositions and colors, and used new media in our artwork.  It was a wonderful time to experiment with our art, all in a beautiful mountain environment.

Already planning new ideas for next year...








Here's some things that were said about this weekend...
"The pacing was good.  I also liked the combination of demos, free time & lecture"

"Learned a lot about using watercolors & incorporating texture; design & planning and how to correct a mistake"

I enjoyed having "tools for thinking & developing exposure to new media"

"It was well structured and organized, it provided an opportunity to experiment & abstract"

"The design worksheet helped me to see my work.  It will help me digest the thought process."


Look at this beautiful art!  You all did a wonderful job!  

















1 comment:

  1. It was a fun weekend with wonderful ladies to share our ideas with. I learned a lot.
    Thank you Linda.

    ReplyDelete