Tuesday, November 24, 2015

What Have I Been Up To Lately...

Here's a little sample of some of the workshops I've taught in the last 3 months...I'm definitely staying busy!

At my newest place to teach, Idaho Falls, I held the "Landscape with Yupo Paper" workshop at The Art Museum....

And introduced the "Pen & Ink with Watercolor" and the annual "Christmas Gifts" workshop at the Eastern Idaho Technical College....

Plus I had a speaking engagement for the Idaho Watercolor Society in Idaho Falls as well!

In Star, Idaho in my studio, I taught the popular "Christmas Gifts" workshop for the 6th time and we all had a good time...


Busy teaching the "Triads" demo for the Nampa Art Guild...


And taught the new workshop "Exploring Color" in Star, as well as...
...in Woodburn, Oregon!

Also in Oregon, at the Tualatin Heritage Center, I taught the "Floral with Yupo Paper" workshop... (with beautiful results!)

.....as well as the "Melon & Berries" workshop....

....and the ever popular "Fall Leaves" workshop,  and tried the "Triads" workshop in Tualatin as well!

All that, *plus* add in a teaching trip to Sonoma, California (you can read all about that here) AND showing work around the state of Idaho in at least 5 shows...

And this is what I can remember...whew!

Thank you for a great year!
Can't wait to see what the next year holds...






No comments:

Post a Comment